Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. No problem haha So do you know how to fix this part? or anyone else? Thank you all
  2. that is how it is right now: Ok that include in the tweak.xm file fixed the problem, at least isn`t showing any errors in the terminal about the UIAlertView thing. Tho I`m getting this now: Thank you for your help PRO
  3. I used Goggwell Hook from this post: https://iosgods.com/topic/2143-tutorial-hacking-with-mshook/ I checked my substrate.h in the include folder and the msfind is in there. Not sure what is wrong.
  4. Well getting this when trying to make package: Anyone knows how to fix this stuff? Thank you.
  5. What is this part for? - Happy Little Debians with a Red Bow Tie Thought so. The only thing you'll need to install is MacPorts (see here for downloads). Once installed, open Terminal and type the following as root: export dpkg=/opt/local/bin sudo port selfupdate sudo port install dpkg Thank you.
  6. I did, but this symbol is a void, should I select void or Bool? and type in the return false?
  7. so it would be like this? static bool NoSaveCheck() { return false; } %ctor { MSHookFunction(MSFindSymbol(NULL, "____ZN15UPlayerSaveData18CheckForHackedSaveEv"),(bool*)NoSaveCheck, NULL); }
  8. So it would be better for me to Hook it and return a bool value of false. Or just NOP the B.W ? Thank you.
  9. yeah that is what I wanted to know, so I don`t need to call the symbol I can put any name right? so it will be easier to type the function to return... instead of writing all that *****
  10. ty Question: MSHookFunction(((void*)MSFindSymbol(NULL, "__ZN7profile16isArmorPurchasedEib")),(void*)armorPurchased, NULL); this part (void*)armorPurchased, NULL); can i put any name where is armorPurchased? So it`s easier to call it? Like I can put like this too? MSHookFunction(((void*)MSFindSymbol(NULL, "__ZN7profile16isArmorPurchasedEib")),(void*)__ZN7profile16isArmorPurchasedEib, NULL); ? Thank you
  11. alright, lets see my Lord!
  12. this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stolen!-collect-trade-your/id1035418737?mt=8
  13. I did, it says NOTE: 'Frameworks' found STOP: can't do 'Frameworks's frameworks' yet
  14. what is Killed 9 in Clutch? Thank you
  15. No no no, the dark theme is MINE!
  16. Well I think the forum needs a bit of work in relation with the Themes and Topic Creation. What I mean by that is, If I`m in the Dark Theme and I Create a topic and put the color all white and post it for people in the White Theme they will see nothing I think there should be a kind of code that checks if the person is in what Theme, and change the color to match with the theme. Maybe javascript? who knows
  17. Hey Man! Welcome to
  18. Got it, I shall post a tutorial later explaning all this shit LOL. I`m running OS X 10.11 on VMWare . Pretty fast. Can you help me on this part: https://github.com/rpetrich/iphoneheaders It says THIS HEADER PACK IS NOW DEPRECATED what should I do, install the deprecated one or there is a new one? THank you my DiDA
  19. do you use it on mac or windows? Can`t find that Command Line Tools in the Downloads Tab. I`m using XCode 7.2
  20. Yay, much easier, and using sublime text cause it`s sexier then notepad++ thank you I`m too lazy to install theos on my phone again... so much problems...
  21. If I use Theos on Mac, do I need to use it on my Device too? Or can I do all from mac and compile it in there and put the .deb file in my device later? @@DiDA @@shmoo Thank you.
  22. thank you Bro!
  23. How to Install LLDB on Mac? Tutorial Please
  24. Is a cydia tweak that bypasses anti-debugging protection in a ton of games, from gameloft,wb games... Download ptrace pwner from xarold repo. repo: http://repo.xarold.com/ Search for ptrace pwner and install it , respring and then try again gdb
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines