Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. Welcome . got it?
  2. Holy f**king shit now you just got make a infinite forest one LOL to put all those buildings...
  3. I don't play this game but you deserve thanks and reputation and a ^^ I've being learning all this hack stuff, is a bit hard but after you learn i'ts just hack all games LOL, and thank you for your support my friend.
  4. hmm ok what is %orig? oh argument is the name of the thing i'm changing? it could be like gold too? Where do i get the App Bundle ID correctly? Thank you
  5. Ok you still having problems?
  6. Congratulations, you just created your first Post! Welcome to the Forum, are you here to download hacks or make them or the best both? What would you like to know that you don't yet?
  7. no that one is in /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/ it's separated the 2 folders now at least for me in iOS 8.4 it is.
  8. So basically MS you use to rewrite a function or whatever it's called? Tell me something i have this here in Flex. -(void) setLotsOCoins:(id) so the argument is NULL and Pass-through so i can rewrite that to: -(void)setLotsOCoins:(int)argument { argument = 999999; } ? thank you. Another thing, that i'm confused about is after the .deb is done how do the file knows where to install it self? does it install in the game folder , or where i specify what is the game and where should it be installed? thank you.
  9. Hey guys so i know it changed to containers/data/applications/ the think is that got all the weird names you know AD324-EWQ136... I'm using iFile. So there is any way to put to show up the app names there? without using iFunbox or any other software like that... Thank you !
  10. I don't know, I'm not much of a instagram guy but this Security check maybe is a way of recovering your account if something goes wrong, like someone still your account... or maybe you used a hack for instagram and they will ban you forever after you put your phone number LOL. good luck with that.
  11. are you getting a Permission denied message?
  12. Hey guys, so when i try to do class-dump-z I get Permission denied like this: Fred-Gs-iPhone:~ root# class-dump-z -H /var/mobile/live -o /var/mobile/dump/dd -sh: /usr/bin/class-dump-z: Permission denied Fred-Gs-iPhone:~ root# I just installed it using this tut post : http://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/ but now i go this permission d.... Help me wonderful people, thank you @Edit: Well thanks to @@shmoo i fixed it with his help. Was pretty simple so for every one having this problem try this out. set the ownership and Permission of the class-dump-z file like this:
  13. Yes 8.4 Yay it worked, thank you
  14. Hey guys I'm trying to dump a cracked file but i get this: Fred-Gs-iPhone:~ root# class-dump /var/mobile/live -o /var/mobile/dump 2015-08-04 12:45:17.238 class-dump[3552:125771] We don't support 64-bit Mach-O files. how to fix it? thank you.
  15. Hi guys, so I'm trying to crack the Dominations Game app but i get this: ================= 0x4000 binary detected, attempting to remove MH_PIE flag ================= DEBUG | Binary.m:1091 | Dumping 32bit segment.. DEBUG | Binary.m:1119 | 32bit dumping: offset 16384 dumping binary: analyzing load commands DEBUG | Binary.m:1149 | found segment DEBUG | Binary.m:1149 | found segment DEBUG | Binary.m:1149 | found segment DEBUG | Binary.m:1149 | found segment DEBUG | Binary.m:1130 | found encryption info DEBUG | Binary.m:1135 | found code signature patching pie dumping binary: ASLR enabled, identifying dump location dynamically dumping binary: obtaining ptrace handle dumping binary: forking to begin tracing dumping binary: successfully forked dumping binary: obtaining mach port dumping binary: preparing code resign dumping binary: preparing to dump dumping binary: performing dump dumping binary: failed to dump a page (32) Total success: 0 Total failed: 1 Bus error: 10 Fred-Gs-iPhone:~ root# I can crack other apps only this one is behaving like that. Help help thank you.
  16. Yeah that what I did, I downloaded the old version and installed but it ask to update... Worst after some time it update by it self.
  17. cool, thank you. I will PM you.
  18. Hey guys, I was trying to use the Crowns hacker with the IAPCrazy but i was in the newest version of the game Domination so it didn't work. So I though if i could download the old version that works with it then it will work fine, but now the hack show status normal but when i try to go in-game appears that new update available popup... So then i though maybe i can disable it with Flex but when i click the proccess button it says Domination could not be processed. So any other way i can make this version work? thank you.
  19. you are such a PRO! it worked, thank you. so the problem is the names? like caps?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines