-
Posts
348 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Fred22
-
I get this when I try to access the app files.(sandbox) Like Documents, Library, Preferences... I'm using an Non-Jailbroken iPad with iOS 9.2. Anyone knows how to fix that? Thank you!
-
Does Any No Jailbreak Cheats works on iOS 9.2? thank you
-
Happy New Year from iOSGods.com - A Year in Review 2015
Fred22 replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
Happy New Year iOSGods Family!! -
[Blizzard] OverWatch Release
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Console & PC Gaming's Console and PC Gaming
You asked to get banned so much, seems like it worked well! -
PC [Epic Games] Newest MOBA - PARAGON!
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Console & PC Gaming's Console and PC Gaming
Well yeah looks cool af Same... I need a good game to play on PS 4, I only have destiny and that shit is not that good anymore. But in the other side I prefer to play games on PC. PS 4 is only when I'm traveling -
PC [Epic Games] Newest MOBA - PARAGON!
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Console & PC Gaming's Console and PC Gaming
I hope is better then smite I don't like smite at all That first video in 4K is Beautiful!!! -
General Some kind of lightning adapter with built-in storage?
Fred22 replied to Lvnatic's topic in General Talk
Looks pretty damn good! I would buy one! maybe 500000000000000000! To help out a bit more here is the link for what Pro gave you: http://www.photofast.com/home/products/apple-accessories/memoriescable/ -
Help/Support How to bypass Anti-Debugging Protection in Warner Bros Games?
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Help & Support
that sounds better then that syscall... Thank you shmoo GOD! -
Signature iOSGods Signatures ( Free to Use ) 15+ Designs
Fred22 replied to Earthiest's topic in GFX Club's GFX - Graphic Studio
Cool. I think I found my new signature -
Help/Support How to bypass Anti-Debugging Protection in Warner Bros Games?
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Help & Support
Alright Diversityy 4 Ever! Let me try. how do I use it? -
I can't find that tutorial that you made!Can you give me the link ?
-
Hell of a ton of problems Everytime that I attach to an Proccess ID or binary name. the game freezes, even if I type continue after using watch *0x..... it stays the same way, the only time the game comes back to normal is when I exit terminal. Any solutions? thank you
-
Help/Support After removing ASLR it always crashes
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Help & Support
So even if I'm in ios 8.4 with an iPhone 6+ I still need to defeat/remove asrl with that third link? I can't find that tutorial that you posted about LLDB I never used it, can you give me the link? thank you Yes, Well I tried both ways but it crashes... -
Help/Support After removing ASLR it always crashes
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Help & Support
Yeah I saw all that already, I tried with the ASRL remover tool but to make sure i got the original file and used the online to remove asrl. I'm not in iOS 9 but in iOS 8.4 -
Help/Support After removing ASLR it always crashes
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Help & Support
When I crack it does too BTW -
So, I tried 3 games already, I removed asrl for all of them and replaced the original binary with the asrl removed one, but when I try to open the game it just shows the logo of the game and crashes after. Cracking it and replacing the original for the cracked one it crashes too. Why I'm getting that? and how to fix it? Isn't problem with permissions, I got it right. HELP GODS! Thank you
-
So I would like to know how to enable LocalIPA for a game with IDA. Like there is any string name that refers to localipa? and how could I change that? Thank you
-
Hey guys. I would like to know how to add a Search Bar to the Functions Window. Thank you
-
RUDE! I did search google and forum.
-
Hey guys, So I'm trying to Attach a binary name / ID but I get this: show the segmentation fault and doesn't attach at all. anyone knows how to fix this? when trying to attach to a different game i get all this errors: (gdb) attach tapmoney Attaching to process 1166. warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: Unrecognized osabi 0 in arm_set_osabi_from_host_info Error calling thread_get_state for GP registers for thread 0x3075lxerror on line 251 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-1708/src/gdb/macosx/arm- macosx-nat-exec.c" in function "void fetch_inferior_registers(int)": (os/kern) i nvalid argument (0x4) Thank you.
-
Ok now, go to this one http://iosgods.com/topic/22190-laptop-overheats-and-makes-much-noise-its-only-few-months-old/page-2
-
Now my fingers hurts more !