-
Posts
348 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Fred22
-
damn I feel ya. I had a bad computer for a long time but finally could afford a nice rig to work with vfx, cgi stuff, doing a Game Design & Animation Major I do love PS and AI. Do you have a pc at all?
-
Don't be sad Pasta What's wrong?
-
@@Battousai Well it didn't work in here, while installing i get this: and in the settings is all empty there is no options:
-
Don't apologize. I will try hold on. Sorry for earlier I couldn't test because I got a bug in my account and couldn't talk in the shoutbox.
-
Awesome Update, now we just need the link ! Thank you guys @@Battousai, @@DiDA It didn't work at all the hack. weird. In the link still saying that is the version 1.0.0
-
@@Battousai I think you didn't change the download link.
-
Help/Support IOS 7.1.2 free music no jb or computer?
Fred22 replied to Kiroshima's topic in Help & Support
You want to download music or an app to listen to music, like: Spotify, Pandora, JB Hi-Fi? You won't find anything that let you download music for free cause of copyrights. Your best option is to use Spotify, I like it because you can create playlists, listen to radio or the musics that you want. -
@@Battousai Can you update the hack for the last version 1.2.0? thank you
-
[Blizzard] OverWatch Release
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Console & PC Gaming's Console and PC Gaming
Yeah, Well this one is awesome! Eww Hell Yeah -
Blizzard's new game is [Hidden Content] It took a lot of effort to organize this topic and put it all together, please take 0.5 sec of your time and click the Thanks Button & Heart it if you like. Thank you
-
Anyone plays Destiny?
-
LocalIPAStore
-
Not making fun but your username is pasta so i mean you can be my friend
-
Thank you
-
Well if you are like me and love playing WWE Immortals but when trying to assign a gear card to any character the game crashes, I discovered the problem and decided to share with you. You probably used some hack downloaded from iOSGods. Click Thanks and Heart and follow the steps below: [Hidden Content] Credits: Me Fred22
- 67 replies
-
- 37
-
-
-
-
-
That's isn't what I need. You ever played any of this games? They have gear cards that you assign to a character they give you special advantages like life steal, damage boost... My question is how can I add the gear cards that I don't have yet to my account? Like changing the Gear Card ID of an item to the Item that I want. Thank you
-
Why do I need to thin the binary? Do I need to thin the binary before open it in IDA? Thank you
-
It´s ok thanks. That one is easy with gamegem. I think I´m gonna have to use IDA to find the strings or ID, not sure if the ID is numbers or letters and numbers.
-
No, I mean. I want to learn how to do that
-
Hello guys so there is this game, it´s like Injustice god among us. I want to get some new items that I don´t have yet. I would like to know how can I get this items let´s say I change an shitty item that I have for a new item OP. I saw someone saying that to do that you have to find the item ID. I have no idea how to find the ID of the item or add an item that I don´t have. So if someone can help me out with that would be good I would love to learn some new stuff. This sounds like fun. Thank you
-
So?
-
Hey guys. So when I open iGameGuardian it says Initialization Failed Please contact the developer for help, Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you