Jump to content

FireFume

Senior Member
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FireFume

  1. If it's that much harder than no. How about a game pop up say it's from iOSGods?
  2. Not in flex2 for me. And I want a .deb hack with a settings panel option to turn it on lol
  3. FireFume

    My mixtape

    Approved
  4. There's no "transactionState" in StoreKit
  5. I have a hack I want to release to iOSGods and make it automatic, however not sure how to do that. Can anyone help (Joka)? Thanks!
  6. Can someone hack The Walking Dead: A New Frontier? It's an amazing game!

  7. You still working on it man?
  8. Thanks, this game never interested me but now I may have to try it!
  9. Can I have a BF account man? I would donate but I have no money :(

  10. Check out my new post to learn how to disable anyone's iMessage!

  11. Today I will be showing you how to make anyone's iMessage NOT WORK by just sending a message! They will not be able to fix it unless they really know what they're doing, and this works on all iPhone models and on iOS 9 - 10.2! I am not responsible for anything you do with this information. I did NOT find this nor did I create this, I'm just posting it here in case you guys don't know about it! UPDATE: Apparently this also works on android devices too! To fix it there just go ahead and "Clear app data". Remember to like and thank the post. Also be sure to reply if it works for you! Requirements: Steps: To Fix iMessage: Creator of this glitch: Vincendes3 (https://mobile.twitter.com/vincedes3?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
  12. Thanks, never knew that the developer made a game like this!
  13. VIP award please!
  14. Thanks Amu, gotta try this game out now!
  15. Ahhh, I'm so excited! Can't wait for it! Can you give us an update on what exactly it will include?
  16. Doesn't work, automatically blows up your castle at the start of every battle
  17. Hopefully you guys actually develop it!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines