Jump to content

FireFume

Senior Member
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FireFume

  1. I was just on the chat-box talking about wanting VIP and saving for it, when @MR-S14T3R decided to randomly give me VIP! I never would have expected someone to buy me VIP, but he proved me wrong. I just want to say that words can't describe how thankful I am, and that your an amazing person. I hope someday I'll be able to repay you for your kindness, but for now, thank you so much for buying me VIP. I'll never forget what you've done for me!
  2. He obviously has stuff to do on the holidays, stop pestering him and he'll eventually update it
  3. You're the user of the month, get on the chatroom. I'll go ahead and get you one for free
  4. Prize: 10 lucky users will receive Nintendo accounts with all levels of SMR unlocked! Instructions: - Comment down below for an entry. - Like and thank the post Note: Only one entry per member will be counted and the winners will be contacted here on the forum via PM or mentioned on the topic. End date/time: 3 Days From Now Good luck to all participants! I will be hosting this giveaway EVERY WEEK, so be sure to like and thank the post!
  5. Thanks so much, Joka! You really are one of the nicest members on iOSGods, and I hope you get lots of thanks and reputation for doing this! Thanks again!
  6. Do you think hacking favors will ever be possible?
  7. Can't believe you did it! Nice job @OP. Too bad favors aren't hackable, but this is amazing!
  8. Someone finally did it again, amazing job!
  9. Nothing in the repo, please fix it?
  10. It just crashes, not currently working guys
  11. Nothing in your repo?
  12. I have a mac, and I can currently JB my phone to iOS 9.1. Some people are telling me to JB 9.3.3, though I am not sure what to do. Another complication is that I don't think the tool is available for mac. What should I do?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines