Jump to content

FireFume

Senior Member
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FireFume

  1. Really? I mean I am torrenting a game from four years ago...
  2. I just got a new apple computer, so I want to get some fun games on there. I found a torrent for Borderlands 2 and Bioshock infinite, but I'm too scared that I'll get sued because I torrented the game. Any advice? I would use a VPN, but I believe that would slow my internet down too much to download the huge file size of the game. Do you guys recommend it? Or will I get in trouble... I live in the US by the way!
  3. Anyone have Borderlands 2 on their steam and would let me download it? Lmao

    1. Joka

      Joka

      Trading a Borderlands 2 account for a Borderlands 2 account :gasm:

    2. FireFume
    3. Grizzly

      Grizzly

      Give me then a King of Thieves hack

  4. I was thinking about trying and torrenting one of these games for my new Mac (never torrented before, kind of worried), but if one of you has any of these games on your steam account and would let me download it, I would be willing to give a maxed level Bullet Force account with unlimited cases and everything unlocked (this is a personal account). Thanks guys
  5. It only works with the jail broken VIP hack
  6. What's that?
  7. Antiban pls
  8. Have you deleted and reinstalled the game?
  9. Join the iOSGods WarFriends squad! Squad name is iOSGods

    1. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      lol are there even any war friend hacks for plebs?

    2. FireFume

      FireFume

      Yes, one just came out and it's OP

    3. Prophet91
    4. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      no hacks for public

    5. Khalid1231

      Khalid1231

      Accept me, omid82700

  10. Join the iOSGods war squad! Squad name is iOSGods
  11. Missed that haha, thanks for the help!
  12. The debug menu doesn't seem to work for me (the buttons). I tried to use change medal and level, as well as other features, with no luck. Am I doing something wrong?
  13. Does this allow you to make people mods? Lmao
  14. Getting the new MacBook Pro with a Touch Bar this weekend. Excited!

    1. Show previous comments  10 more
    2. TheArmKing

      TheArmKing

      It can do much more that youtube and facebook with simplicity and powerful running , not realy the new 2k ones but even previous ones like MBA and MB 12

    3. FireFume

      FireFume

      Some people just don't understand the quality of Mac laptops :(

    4. .jpg

      .jpg

      FireFume look up what "Planned obsolescence" means.

      You can't upgrade macs so you are stuck with the same shitty hardware if it becomes 'outdated'

      also isn't quality made by professionals not by sweat shops?

    5. KFCzZz
    6. TheArmKing

      TheArmKing

      @FireFume Agreed

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines