Jump to content

FireFume

Senior Member
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FireFume

  1. I bought both, but I'm not sure which one to focus on first. What do you guys recommend and which did you guys like better?
  2. How old is your phone...?
  3. Is this game fun? Never heard of it...
  4. Thanks for the update! Is it possible to transfer all the unlocked stuff to our own account? Or can it only be on yours...
  5. Anyone think they can update this for iOS 9?
  6. Which game do you guys like more, this or their new ones Castle Creeps?
  7. I close it from multitasking every time. Still no luck
  8. I played the game past the tutorial, closed it, copied and pasted the new documents and library folder into castle creep via filza. All it does it reset my game to the beginning of the tutorial Help?
  9. Doesn't work, reset my progress
  10. Can anyone confirm this works on iOS 9?
  11. Game is stuck at the loading screen for me, anyone else having this problem?
  12. Haven't got a chance to try the game or hack. How is it so far? Is it a fun game?
  13. Thanks for this, never heard of this game! Use the Canadian App Store to get the game, it's not available in the US.
  14. Game has had a lot of updates since the version this was hacked at. Might not work anymore
  15. Are you still working on the MC5 hack?

  16. My UI Alert isn't working. If the game name is for example "iOS Gods" (note the space) Would I hook onto it like this: iOS GodsAppDelegate Or like this: iOSGodsAppDelegate Not sure what to do... Thanks!
  17. Says nothing about converting from Flex
  18. Made a Patch in Flex, and I want to convert it to a deb to share it with iOSGods members. How do I do this? Thanks!
  19. Done. How do I convert the Flex Patch to a .deb though?
  20. I changed Return Value to long. Now what?
  21. Under Class: SKPaymentTransaction it says (long long) transactionState
  22. Still can't find transactionState. I have found PaymentTransactionInternal and PaymentInternal Nope
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines