Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. Hope I aced my exam for getting my masters degree in medical :D

  2. go to cydia go get movie box 3 and remember to always update it in cydia if there is one that is wut happened to me once
  3. no there is not it crashes for me too just d not do missions too fast like wait for a few seconds after doing a mission and do not click fast and remember to wait that is how I got mine to stop crashing
  4. you have to get a little of the money to make it infinite and when it is infinite when you get more money it will reset but just get more money what help do you need my friend?
  5. infinite grenades going to troll like a boss
  6. hope you like your stay and enjoy the hacks
  7. don't click the advertisement ever and I am sorry but it is not really clear to me what you are trying to say.
  8. you were first one to hack is @BJorn_LuLszic
  9. yeah I purposely did that instead of auto correcting it
  10. spam? I kind of need this if I want to know and walk in @shmoo footsteps
  11. none of you first DiDA I beat you to first
  12. aww yeah edumacation
  13. I am wanting one but don't know what my name symbolizes
  14. you are an inspiration to all starting GFX people like me just trying to download gimp and not working
  15. yeah I can use the currency but if I use too much it lags and crashes but it is good
  16. my game crashes here and there and I get the tcrystals yeah but game crashes when I do it 2 times without waiting
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines