Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. bump still confused what the "x" is @DiDA mind explaining?
  2. everyone this still works
  3. hey there I forgot some of the names but there are some for pc like popcorn time for ios there is here is the link for moviebox unjailbroken tell me if it does not work ok http://lifehacker.com/moviebox-streams-video-torrents-on-ios-no-jailbreak-re-1641648542
  4. I need steps or pictures and what is the x I am not really good with tech I am good with medicine though
  5. bump I want bump because of the question above
  6. welcome and hope you enjoy yo stay
  7. this could be a hilarious prank
  8. just a quick question did you even test these? because they don't work they got leached
  9. I finally get your profile pic and that thing behind it
  10. cool going to check them out..................
  11. I think you are the only one that watches this anime
  12. Incursio OR THIS Grand Chariot Choose which one you want in the comments
  13. dang now you are making have to learn how to read code just to help you
  14. I am Bored Need more hacks to feed my hunger

  15. I need mean like how- do- I- download- save- files- on -there -and -turn- them- in- to -not- .zip -and- then- install- the- save -to -the -apps that kind of help
  16. Everybody i picked filza now i need your guys help to walk me through it a little bit
  17. thank you all for your responses
  18. omg I am going to do that now
  19. lol thanks and having to babysit so can't do much looking up :P
  20. @DiDA link please for kickass??
  21. thaks @DiDA I was trying to get the poll thing to work but it wouldn't
  22. well I bought mine so I can't really help you there sorry
  23. I need all of your guys help I am making a poll of either keeping Ifile or deleting Ifile and get Filza, how it works is there is a poll above this page and you can click on the one you like and btw I am using Ipad 2 7.1.2 jailbroken thanks
  24. Edit:Bawling eyes out akame ga kill last episode sooo sad Why so many dead
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines