Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. Here is my monstrosity of a gfx picture
  2. The red name I will earn someday :evil:

  3. and I hope you enjoy your stay man and and
  4. I am Happy For Some Reason

    1. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      Cause it's iOSGods 1 year man :D

    2. Rook

      Rook

      Yeah! Your red username though :Watching:

    3. NitroxicDemon
    4. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      that red username is something that I will earn someday :evillaugh: psss DiDA you need to add the evillaugh emoticon

  5. yes custom name awesome thanks 10 entries son
  6. of course you would be the first to do this no everyone who is not veteran will bow down to you
  7. I will destroy all enemies I will destroy all who are evil and stand in my path to greatness

  8. yes he is man yes he is
  9. that safe mode is a life saver and @Amuyea is amazingly good at helping
  10. give him a right rumble might
  11. but I have 7.1.2 and background manager isn't compatible with 7.0 and up
  12. I feel left out because pretty much almost all of these DIYs use IGG or Gamegem and my ipad 2 can't run games in background even if I multitask
  13. please do not ask for help on another person's topic please make a different topic for this problem thank you
  14. 1540
  15. The only way is to get alliances but buying alliance koins will be in the next update I think
  16. is there a way to do this with alliance koins not just koins and souls? But anyways
  17. To think and comprehend everything of life is impossible but to think of what to do with your life is possible. Life is short live it to the fullest be happy

    1. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      I beat you all for having the longest status update

    2. Rook

      Rook

      Bitch please... Klepto once told us his life story in a status update lol

    3. Prophet91
    4. Klepto
  18. More people are getting retired I need to strike now mhahaha

  19. sorry I just wanted to see which staff people like most geez
  20. More people are getting retired I need to strike now mhahahah :p

    1. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      Ik good grammar xD

  21. Remember to click that like and thanks button if I helped you out
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines