Jump to content

jal802

Senior Member
  • Posts

    889
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jal802

  1. Thx
  2. Found problem, tweak I installed week or so ago,thanks.
  3. Yes it's latest version.
  4. Anyone else having this problem?. Using IPad Air 2 IOS 9.1. Tried version 1.2.1, 1.2.2, no luck.
  5. We'll see
  6. Anyone having problems after downloading link from DiDA? I'm not clear on where to put activation info after opening download.
  7. Will this work on IPad 4, V 8.4? Game keeps crashing.
  8. Anyone having problems with game crashing soon as you try to start mission? Also when I try to use a coin it says transaction failed. Using IPAD 4 V 8.4.
  9. Bad as I hate it, jail breaking days are over.
  10. Just curious how many think that Apple has finally built an "unjail breakable" IPad with IOS 9?
  11. Thx Thx
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines