Jump to content

Related

Member
  • Posts

    82
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Related

  1. Thanks, this'll be really useful
  2. Thanks
  3. 10.2 but I read DiDas comment in one of your other threads and I just kept relaunching the app. That managed to fix it just have to get used to the zoom lol. Another issue is the Facebook login, it doesn't let me login at all.
  4. Hey guys, has anyone been crashing? I've inputed my passcode twice already and redid all the steps. My game still crashes after the initial crash.
  5. @DiDa - Hey man, any ETA on when you think the update might be out? I know there are other projects you're working on so no rush, patience is perfection.
  6. Hey when ever I load the game and the anti-leech message pops up, it goes back to the title screen.
  7. Thanks a bunch man!
  8. Never heard of Pokemon Shuffle lol, thanks!
  9. Thanks for this man
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines