- Ruby Red
- Matte Black
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Add the app image here! (just paste the Play Store image link inside img tags)
Name of the game you want hacked: 아덴:환생 (ADEN)
Version of the game: 1.0.33
Google Play Store Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itsgames.aden
Rooted or Unrooted:Unrooted
- unlimited mana, unlimited hp, no skill CD when main skills are used
- enemy will not attack
- Gold unlimited
Hey everyone! It's (damn) DiDA, back at it again with the useful stuff! This time, we've made an Online ARM/Thumb Branch Finder/Calculator.
This is super useful for cheaters and gives them the ability to rewrite functions (code caving) and make hacking even better!
Instructions on how to use it:
Usage instructions are on the website. I will post them here again.
1. In the first box, you need to enter the current offset where you want to write the branch instruction.
2. In the second box, you need to write the instruction which you want to branch to and the function/location name.
3. In the third box, you need to write the offset where you want to branch to.
4. In the fourth box, you need to write the name of the function/location.
5. Select Thumb or ARM from the dropdown box and then press 'Go'.
Example usage screenshots: Thumb - ARM - ARM64
This tool may support a variety of conditions. Tested so far: BL, BEQ, BNE, BGT, BGE, BLE, BMI, BPL and more! Also works with CBZ, CBNZ (CBZ Rn, loc_476FC2) and more!
- Improve the output (make it simpler to read and fix a small issue) Done!
- Add ARM64/x64 Support Done!
- Improve the input Not done but it's still good ;p
- Add the ability to branch from current address to a previous address Done!
- <Insert your suggestion here>
This should also work for Android binaries!
I will post down below in the posts section regarding any updates done to the tool.
Hope you guys find this useful.
My first post and I would just like to share an auto clicker I preferably like to use for Windows, and I think you guys would find it completely useful, it's free! A simple gui, and it's simple to use.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- Administrators |
- Global Moderators |
- Moderators |
- ViP |
- Cheaters |
- Modders |
- Novice Cheaters |
- Rookie Modders |
- Supporters |
- GFX Team |
- Senior Members |
- Members |