Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Delete the file and try again? Since you have both Flex 2 and 3 installed maybe it conflicted
  2. /var/mobile/Media/Appcake/Download5
  3. You downloaded from device or PC?
  4. That's for you to look around for in IDA.
  5. Link is fine. Is your internet blocking it? Use different browser
  6. iOSGods only accept paypal. You can link the card with paypal then purchase I believe.
  7. I'm not sure. Maybe they will find another way around it.
  8. That tweak.xm is patcher instead of tweak. Is that what you wanted it to be?
  9. Make Help & Support thread https://iosgods.com/forum/27-help-support/ I believe only through Paypal
  10. There is no solution for this issue at the moment. Others are having same issue
  11. I see, I will try to fix the problem
  12. Upload to imgur? Have you read Flex tutorials?
  13. I don't do xmodgames, it's not my work
  14. Right away after you purchase.
  15. Did you turn on from settings?
  16. https://iosgods.com/store/
  17. You become VIP member. I'm not selling
  18. I need more information
  19. Link is fine? Use different browser
  20. Don't bother coming to iOSGods then. And it does work. Theo?
  21. Link is fine. Use different browser
  22. I tried some of the files. All are .ipa file, did you do something else?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines