Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Updated for new version. However, no unlinking has been done and I have to look more after my finals which is in 1-2 weeks
  2. I don't work with xmod
  3. It's in Payload folder
  4. Welcome to iOSGods, enjoy your stay
  5. What are you talking about? Use different browser or unblock adblock stuff?
  6. It's not updated for new version.
  7. But no tut on how to create hacks with theos jailed
  8. I don't think they changed much from my thread. https://iosgods.com/topic/33096-updated-episode-interactive-pwner-3-7-apps/
  9. I don't know if author still doing this or not... /Locked
  10. I don't know if author still doing this or not because it's filled with requests.. /Locked
  11. Then you can wait. I decided this since a month ago. Because many members annoy me with PM, updates plz etc. FYI, I have University Life so you can understand now or not?
  12. I release the VIP first then non-vip version after 1 day
  13. Why you want it to be removed?
  14. "uncode" what? They only updated yestersday. That's not long
  15. Oh it supposed to be empty right?
  16. Depends on who created it. Most of NJB ipa are for VIP NJB members.
  17. Welcome to iOSGods! Spill the beans about @KFCzZz
  18. %hook UBAddress -(void)setDisplayTitle:(id)arg1 { %orig; arg1 = xxx; } %end xxx must be Null or nothing like Null %hook UBAddress -(void)setDisplayTitle:(id)arg1 { %orig; arg1 = null; // null or nil } %end Or Nothing %hook UBAddress -(void)setDisplayTitle:(id)arg1 { %orig; } %end
  19. It's not updated for new version. Cydia -> Installed
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines