Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. That all it is... No need to unzip :|
  2. https://iosgods.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 Type BF or whatever
  3. It's better to use Flex 2 for your device since it still working well. Just that Flex 3 are mostly for iOS 9 JB
  4. It's not possible. Unless he called apple to get it back
  5. How much in credit card? I don't know if they patch it already or not
  6. Backup your device to the computer. The program will detect it More information: https://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-non-jailbroken-on-ios-83-84-90/
  7. As they say, It's better to test each function then having 2 at same time etc
  8. Have you read the last steps?
  9. Sign out of apple app store. Hard boot the device (Sleep button and home button at same time)
  10. You guys are bent on waiting for update. For those who doesn't know, I was sick for long time with horrible headaches fever etc. In addition trying to study for finals week. I will lock this until I update it due to many "Please update" comments.
  11. You guys are bent on waiting for update. For those who doesn't know, I was sick for long time with horrible headaches fever etc. In addition trying to study for finals week. I will lock this until I update it due to many "Please update" comments.
  12. What kind of videos do you want to download?
  13. JB tweak and NJB are different. I don't know any tutorial for NJB tweak like you wanted
  14. There are no tutorials for NJB tweaks after all.
  15. @voxGeminus has disappeared so it takes time for them to come hack and update it. After all they have life too. Also there is hack for 64 bit device I believe
  16. 8 months or more. My thought but it's up to you Also Posts requirement too.
  17. I believe that this already been posted
  18. I'm in. However, 1 week member of older might not be fair, my guess
  19. Welcome to iOSGods! Enjoy your stay
  20. If your device is arm7 then it won't work since it only work on x64 bit device
  21. I have seen pictures of it That or visual studio It look almost similar to xcode but possibility better
  22. AppCode?
  23. From 2 weeks to less. Rip
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines