Jump to content

Kirky1604

Member
  • Posts

    87
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kirky1604

  1. Why not to jailbreak ios9
  2. yeah that works
  3. Can't imagine how many hours that took
  4. ok thanksFor the advice Thanks Danox @@danox
  5. Hi all I am wondering if someone could make me a signature. I really like the designs of Gogwells low poly Owl and Spirit Deer. I am a massive fan of low poly. Surprise me @Gogwell @@VegaGFX @Gogwells @@H3XAGON @@Goggwell @Lion-0 @@Lion-O @@Earthiest @@WolfDesigns @@AzTech
  6. Nah that's fine. Happens to everyone that posts in here. @@VegaGFX The best way for u to kickstart yourself on the forum will probably be through the GFX section. Read the rules for publishing posts the post some of your images.
  7. @@VegaGFX
  8. Doesn't work. Is that only because my iOS Australian @Karan malahi
  9. Did that work @Karan malhi It shouldn't be crashing on iOS 8.4. Although there are massive crashes in iOS 9. If nothing else works download Cydia Impactor from Cydia/Telesephro. WARNING: This will erase all content and settings. I would recommend making a backup of all tweaks and repos as well as your device. Only do this if all else fails. @@Karan malhi @@Amuyea @@Diversityy
  10. Yeah you should wait. I'm doing just that. Not all tweaks will be supported and there is too much effort invloved
  11. No sorry I don't. Mind you I will look.
  12. Same thing happens with me. All runs and from phone. @@Klepto Typo roms @@monk95
  13. Has an IOS 9 jailbreak been released?
  14. Ok then
  15. And me too 1 Damn Freak
  16. You should always use tinyumbrella to make a backup copy of the Version that you are on. @@navzsx
  17. 2076 2077
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines