Jump to content

Matts

ViP
  • Posts

    191
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matts

  1. Yes, please update! @DiDA, may the force be with you!
  2. I posted in request forum... hope that was the right thing to do— but @DiDA, would really, really love to see this one updated. If I shouldn’t have posted in requests (since it is an update, really), please delete my post.
  3. Well now... let’s give this a try!
  4. Any chance of an update? Can’t believe that they went so long in between updating, but it’s sure been nice! (I will go post in requests...)
  5. 4 years? Wow... keep up the good work!
  6. *Jumps up and down like the donkey in Shrek...* Ooh, pick me, pick me!!
  7. Will try, thx!
  8. will give this a try- thx
  9. @DiDA said in chat last night that it was coming soon... But that was last night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are trying to fix the other functions, in which case, happy to wait a little while w/out complaining. (On the other hand, this game is the only reason I have stayed premium... For that hope of the additional features working again. Not that one "vote" means all that much....
  10. Really? I am on an air2 and god mode definitely is not working for me. Hmm.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines