Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. AHA Yes! I see you've taken my advisement into play. Wonderful
  2. Wouldn't really be a logo, more like a profile picture/avatar But cool
  3. I think I definitely need this @@DiDA Friendly Artist Filled more than 10 GFX Requests!
  4. They hardly have any good movies, or it's not even in English audio lol But still, nice find for those who do find something they want
  5. First Brexit, then Donald Trump as president. What's next? Kim Jong Un finally firing a working missile?

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. InCydias

      InCydias

      EA producing a good game?

    3. Joka

      Joka

      EA fixing their servers?

    4. Pro

      Pro

      Yes DiDA, give us a PRO Rank

    5. WheresWaldo

      WheresWaldo

      every men on earth die except me

    6. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      What about women

  6. Nice! I like it. Kinda does remind me of a sign inside of a bakery shop.
  7. But what's the purpose?
  8. Wonderful, as always. You should really make a comic. Maybe do a Microsoft theme design like I showed you for the Xbox One.
  9. URL: http://i.imgur.com/FRSpopc.jpg
  10. Report Award! Helped staff and reported more than 30 content!
  11. Wonderful. Weird, here the borders look a little darker than the messages so the renders are a little darker. But I really like this.
  12. Maybe I did. But I always do but the effects and everything else are nice
  13. The top portion looks really professional, the torso down looks a bit squished lol. But nicely done
  14. I really like these. Your work reminds me of these Xbox One gamer pictures. Anyways your work, They belong on a cartoon strip It's gorgeous! These gamer pictures made by Xbox (on the left)
  15. Thank you! It's been a long while and failures making things out of the pentool. I'll give you a fun fact about me & Nina Geometriva whenever we catch up
  16. Thanks! I also have a new signature.
  17. Everything you see was made out of the pen tool and the brush. Process in making the simple whale (In order) Pentooled outer darker layer pentooled white layers. added darker strips on stomach added dark blue backdrop added white light floating downwards shaded whale recolored and refined edges shaded whale again touched up edges added text adjusted colors one last time. This was basically made for a friend in Marine Bio, and I basically helped him by doing this for his project. Pretty simple, just thought I'd share because the finish looked pretty clean.
  18. Can you explain to me the full process, please
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines