Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. Look at my new pet bunny ???? https://www.instagram.com/p/BJQZwczg2q5/

    1. Juku
    2. Amuyea
    3. Honeybee

      Honeybee

      Oh my God, I'm in loveeee

    4. 0xygen

      0xygen

      im in love with the cut guy there

    5. CmakLove
  2. Shouldn't this be in the "GFX Resource" section though
  3. Top New Games I would say for adventure - Dark Souls 3, Witcher 3, No Man's Sky Actoin/FPS - Destiny especially the new DLC coming soon, BF1 coming soon, and Overwatch All Time - Cod 4, Mw2, BO1, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
  4. I always just play these games so I can have hacks lol Thanks.
  5. Harry pooter and the chamber of secretions

  6. My phone randomly restarts after 30 minutes - 1 hour. I don't even have to be using the phone, and it'd randomly restart. It's starting to get annoying, because I HAVEN'T downloaded a new tweak before this was happening... It randomly just started to occur and I'm not sure why. Here is a list of my tweaks via screenshot. *there's a lot to look.*
  7. Just making sure you're not playing before you end up like this guy.
  8. Birthday is almost here. 14 days from today :)

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. Loading..

      Loading..

      Some of us do unlike u. When ur birthday comes people could say no one cares. How would that feel? Wtf dude

    3. karanjari

      karanjari

      Happy Bday In Advance..:)

    4. Infamous-Ash
    5. ViRaLSanity

      ViRaLSanity

      Merry christmas!

  9. I really like this one! Nothing bad catches the eye
  10. Pretty sure that's Nero from DMC Edit: Yep I was right
  11. These edits are really sick even though its a really simple edit. But what really amazes me is that the original design ( not me but a REALLY good friend ) took the scenery shots himself and just added these Pokemon in, depending on their natural habitat. If you're interested in his scenery work his Instagram is @Mightykills
  12. Yeah, I've been playing legit on my main account. I hit 30 like a week ago, and I'VE SPENT MONEY on the game. I got banned later. I have a botting account that I used mods/hacks for, the account is still up and running.
  13. But thanks! I wish windows could be able to make apps
  14. We have many tutorials to start off! Have a look around.
  15. After MANY accidents regarding people playing Pokemon Go, they added that feature. Please be safe!
  16. Why did I laugh so hard at this
  17. Critical data used for Anti-Cheat detection: Device information like brand, model, firmware, root status IMU / orientation sensor data (gyro, accelerometer, compass) on Android: details about every visible/used in fix GPS sattelite so when you... played on Nox/BS: you yelled "emulator" everywhere + 3. GPS spoofed on iOS: sensor data not matching walking GPS spoofed on Android: 2. + sat details were empty/zero used IV checkers / 3rd party API tools with your account: static/zero values for sensors+gps, different, not unique device API usage before u6 was cracked: you sent no signature at all. (if you only spoofed yourself to a static location with iOS, not teleporting and having the position set before opening the app, you are probably fine, because aside of your ip, data resembled a phone resting on a park bench or smth, which got picked up only for catching an encounter)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines