Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. I like randomizing things. I don't ask for specifics because then the artist usually makes what they think is best. And then I observe I like the mountains in the text, how'd you do that? Wand tool? & what font is that If you don't mind me asking or is it top secret
  2. One last thing I don't know if it was intentional but the first frame the text is different from the rest. It looks a little glitch and misplaced But once again great job
  3. I think you have the GIF saved as "Only Replay Once" because the GIF seems to only play when you first load the page. If you need help, PM me I like the edit though; I will also edit this with an update after fix edit: I love it. Looks really nice & I like the idea of adding a GIF to a still.
  4. Does this fix any of the current issues?
  5. I really like V2, and V4
  6. 200+ followers and 0 likes ? We need more people!
  7. Just tried.. still doesn't let me past the connection error.
  8. Blacklist BF Should I really try it ? I only have BF mods.
  9. @@DiDA Told me not to install that
  10. As you know jailbroken phones can't play Pokemon Go. And I currently have xCon installed, but ti still doesn't let me enter the game. Any other tweaks to LEGITIMATELY hide my jailbreak and bypass detection
  11. PM me some work of your pen-tooling
  12. It's a default brush that comes with Photoshop
  13. Any specific colors? Or should that be a surprise too?
  14. I like the festiveness lololol
  15. If you never stop, how can you say you've failed? - #Earthiest4Pres2016

    1. mitosis

      mitosis

      Emotional

    2. 1Jakey

      1Jakey

      #JakeyForQue?Guy

    3. Rook

      Rook

      #DailyDoseOfEarthiest

    4. 0xygen

      0xygen

      #DailyDoseOfCocaine

    5. cu_rry

      cu_rry

      #DailyDoseOfZahir

  16. "tab for a cause", I would totally use it.
  17. Working June 2016? Lets do this
  18. Live chat for PMs?
  19. Nah just Recon Head. That's Noble 1
  20. Nothing big, YET. Just trying to replicate the Halo Reach recon armor with the brush tool. Copying the colors from the original armor, and trying to repaint it; It'll help me later on when I also use the pen tool, for shading. I used the default PS brush, and the colors are literally just taken from the original image.
  21. Nice nice nice. This is potential to be something else Looks like a game clip scene
  22. Remove the clouds it doesn't blend well other than that nice piece
  23. Such dank yo. dis iz sik
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines