Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. There's alot going on I can tell you that much
  2. 500 Post award please
  3. Remind me I'll start up some stuff tonight
  4. Thanks I might do normal gaming banners? I'll get a bigger Rep and stuff
  5. thanks! I feel like I've improved a lot in making these.
  6. How do you guys like this? Opinions, thoughts, feedback? Any love for this one? I still consider myself sucky at forum signatures lol IDK How I felt about the black bar making the text stand out more, so here's another version without it. Finally the final without the black borders. ( FULL ) Here's the render
  7. What camera did you take this with? The design is also nice
  8. lolololol thanks Edit profile - signature section.
  9. Is that me I like it, but it's kinda creepy one question, why not a female face and why a male face? I wish thinking, I would've understood if it was a female because = Mother Nature
  10. Nice try adding some fractals, and make the render Stand out from the background a little more. But make it blend. That's Tokyo ghoul right?
  11. When coming across the designers on iOSGods, we have a handful of members. Ranging from beginners to experts. Members/designers are not all on the same level, which is crucial when critiquing ones work.Be sure to be courteous and try not to discourage the other members for their hard work. All work is designed based on what the designer feels is needed. Not everyone has the same mind and thinks alike, so please be open minded to every design. Each design has a concept or something that the artist felt was right. Please try to refrain from saying things to discourage the artist's feelings such as "this sucks", "I can do better", and so on. We are all humans and have different mind sets Not all designers have the same experience as one another. Someone may have very good experience with photoshop than others, and some may not be as familiar with the tools and layout or whatever the trouble may be. Graphics Team ranking - GFX group is achieved by posting your work around the forum or the GFX Section. You can also make signatures or avatars for others and the more you post, the easier it is to get promoted. The Don'ts Bash other users Start arguments Say your work is better than theirs Encourage them to stop Humiliate them Disapprove of their work The Do's Always be supportive Give good feedback Be thorough and clear Encourage them to keep going/get better If you have any suggestions, be generous with your wordings When giving feedback, try to be clear and positive. Always try to think like the artist and see from their perspective. Be open minded as stated before and look for pros. If you feel the design has flaws, address them properly by maybe assisting and aiding them. Remember we are all humans, and have feelings. Although you might be straight forward; remember we are all different. Maybe your idea might just make the design look a tad bit better, and with everyone individual help we can all improve! We are all great and aspiring artists and we should not put down other members. We're great and we should be great mentors to one another, learning from one another can only enrich ourselves. Please, be kind and welcoming to fellow and new designers. I appreciate your time for reading this. GOOD LUCK ~ personally from me! A great personality, makes a great friend.
  12. A little, just when critiquing try not to make them feel ashamed of their work. You can't automatically assume they know what you know lol. They might not be as skilled yet. Always be nice and curteous and if you suspect they can improve, be generous about the way you word it
  13. Relax guys, he's not Picasso, yet don't be so harsh. Just a few minor adjustments can make this look much smoother. Few tips: try not to leave any access white spots ( like in this case the background ) and the 3D theme I'm not really in for much. But other than that, I want you to make different version of this signature and update it nice job
  14. Thank you guys for the great appreciation
  15. Check out the Graphics Section, and leave a comment on my latest work; "Crimson".

  16. Thanks, Plus I just updated the post too
  17. Likes, dislikes, tell me whatcha think Had to use my real name on the bottom because it's actually going to a friend. Edit: This is the album cover in a playlist and how it will look Actual album cover
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines