Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. Feeling a bit useless around here >.>

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. FafoWithMatar
    3. mitosis

      mitosis

      You created a legacy here, c'mon, even the new members look up to you! Besides, I have never seen a member go to retired and back to his rank in under 24 hours!!! You're a legend.

    4. CmakLove
    5. ___Aaki___

      ___Aaki___

      you're the best in gfx , as i said before never ever think yourself as useless , everyone is best in their own way :)

    6. Earthiest

      Earthiest

      Thanks guys <3 :') means a lot coming from all of you.

  2. I really like clean themes.
  3. Help Seeker! Time for the "Help Seeker" award please
  4. When the app is open, there is a black screen, and when the app is in multi tasking, you can clearly see the screen. Multitasking Opened app
  5. Currently owning 7 gyms in Pokemon Go :) Get on my level.

    1. Crypto

      Crypto

      Try me hehe

    2. Erisu

      Erisu

      Currently have Pokemon Go not installed on my device get on my level :)

    3. Gotyas
  6. Random? That's the reflection of the light, on BOTH sides of the Charizard
  7. The shading? What about the shading. I would like to understand why exactly you feel like this and what is wrong with the shading? I'd be glad to hear some actual feedback on how I can improve instead of saying my "shading looks really shady and bad." the render wasn't supposed to be sheltered at all
  8. I was panning to make this and release it last night but I never got to it. I really like the outcome of this and I REALLY feel like Im getting better at these signatures. My buddy @@Goggwell beat me to posting it first Let me get some feedback on this bad a** Pokemon This probably has to be one of my favorite renders
  9. Thanks for this can't wait to use. edit: works perfectly on latest update
  10. I wasn't able to locate file for..... package. This might mean you need to fix this package. error message when updating cydia tweaks and installing new ones
  11. No I cannot. It says the walk is removed but when I restart it normally it doesn't boot up Tweak is removed*
  12. I need extreme help and FAST. I downloaded this tweak to add GIFs as my wallpaper but it wasn't working. It kept saying that it couldn't find the file for the photo. So I tried to remove the tweak. I head back to Cydia and when I click uninstall a message saying "DKPG_LOCKED" and it made me respring my phone. After respring ing my phone didn't turn back on. It was stuck at the white boot logo, and I couldn't get passed it no matter the wait time. I need help because it's urgent I use my phone! ( yes it works when I force safe mode *Holding Volume up* when restarting ) I managed to take a screenshot as soon as the error came up.
  13. Trying to make it like those COD clan channel banners
  14. Do you like my personal YouTube channel Please leave some feedback
  15. I wonder what games are supported with a controller?
  16. I went around the city in NY is a group of friends. It was pretty fun. Didn't find any dead bodies or get robbed
  17. regardless thanks! I can use this for songs when I'm at home.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines