Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. Check it out, let me know - Any feedback is appreciated! Still trying to make my signatures better and better Original Render : [hide][/hide]
  2. Is this only for the iPad..? http://imgur.com/ckfKEAO
  3. Going to be away for a couple days... ( at most 4 )

  4. If you're up for a relaxing time just to watch some call of duty come join and watch the stream, we might do some giveaways depending on the amount of viewers! http://www.twitch.tv/golderaa
  5. Looks really interesting! Is it one of the staff?
  6. So you'd like a gory signature with blade in it? Let's see what I can do
  7. Your minimalist designs are insane. You have really improved and I love it Can I send you a picture, and you try to make me? If so PM me ASAP
  8. So my friend who currently majoring in Aerospace Engineering. He's currently making some project and his "company" kinda thing and asked me if I could make him a banner. He loves the outcome of this and I hope you guys do too. I tried to make it like blueprints of layout
  9. Good luck to all the participants trying to earn the rank! Looking forward to seeing some sick designs.
  10. Saw this on Imgur not to long ago
  11. My inbox has been so dry lately. Someone ask for graphics, ask me questions, give me a life again :cry:

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Rook
    3. zzmorg82
    4. pwxown
    5. Raggnar

      Raggnar

      Sending a pm right now. No GFX artist should have an empty inbox ehe

    6. Valkyrix
  12. How are you on the internet? Contact the police or help desk if you really are dying
  13. other people could try to make cheats They're just members who have ranks
  14. "Klepto is pretty fast" -Earthiest 2016

    1. Sakswa

      Sakswa

      "I'm like wreckin' Klepto" -Earthiest 2016

  15. Hay look. It's my signature thingy
  16. We're streaming! JOIN US!
  17. I love that header. But come join us and watch!
  18. Nice! You're really good with the minimalist designs. But don't use drop shadows, it's supposed to have a 2D look. Other than that, brilliant bud
  19. Looks absolutely amazing. I love this color theme.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines