Jump to content

ErzaScarlet

Senior Member
  • Posts

    342
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ErzaScarlet

  1. Lets see now
  2. Yes they have, and they get more strict every year
  3. I want tips of a no logged fully torrent friendly vpn that have europe servers, im swedish so close to me , i have hidemyass but they arenot torrent friendly, heard ppl got suspended for aligle downloading! Peace
  4. Rate iOSGods 1-5 stars

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Octobers Very Own
    3. Sakswa

      Sakswa

      4.7 "Too much water" -IGN

    4. KingRalph

      KingRalph

      5...to the power of 100

    5. MrXOpZz

      MrXOpZz

      100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stars

    6. K3NNNY
  5. I never bother look at the bottom
  6. Thanks! I dident know about this
  7. LET ME PASS! * Downloaded perfectly BUT, the app closes when u try to open it. Im running 8.4 and it says it support it.
  8. Iv never seen something that sets your "Settings startpage" maby youll find it in the bigboss repo under tweaks.
  9. I have the exacly same problem, Im using iphone 5 with iOS 8.4
  10. Can you make a thread how to stay safe on the internet?
  11. Haha +1 kloniax! I using HideMyAss VPN but like Kloniax said, no reason hacking a broke man!
  12. installed it but it does not do anything, is it for all versons? * Opend it in ifile * Installed it * Respring * Slided on the cheat on settings * Opend the game * Nothing changed more then a window popsup says: Hacked by Mikeyb for iOSGods.com! Did i do something wrong? Monster Squad: v2.00.16498
  13. Thanks so much for helping me out! i love them all!
  14. Thanks for good explaining, I learn so much in this forum! I got it to work and it seams like standalone mod work aswell, Now my next mission is to learn how to add all of the cheats and learn about ifile haha
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines