Jump to content

KiAl

Senior Member
  • Posts

    389
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KiAl

  1. Never had that problem. Tried to reinstall it?
  2. Happy holidays everyone!
  3. i have a global clan if someone wants to join. search for clan: kingsei see ya!
  4. @DiDA maybe if could change the color of the toggles on/off to easier see what's on. The colors now are too similar maybe put a darker red on toggled off and keep the on or what ever you please maybe be if you could add unlimited with gas like energy because it's annoying when you forget to fill the tank before leaving areas
  5. yes and you can do bunker alfa every second day
  6. @DiDA hi, I love the igmm and thx for the great work. I was just wondering if you could change the color a little bit on the menu to easier see the toggled tweaks, because the contrast is quite similar and hard to see sometimes. Thx in advance man!
  7. Glad I could help! Yes you can finish your chopper and the generator to unlock tier 2. It's quite fast to do its.
  8. yeah a fresh start is needed sometimes, good luck buddy! see you in the zzzzzzombie world
  9. thx again! haha this community is too damn funny
  10. @maithaihoa I doubt it, since it's locked and that's the way the developers punish us for doing this. It happened to me before and yet not gotten my old save, but hey I started over and I'm lvl 90 now and have better stuff than before ???
  11. @Freeworld well it's hard to say, sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't. I guess you just have to try and try until you get it to work. And when you do buy a sh*t load of them or just use the tweak "use one get 1000" ?
  12. @girifirthat happens sometimes. you can try download icleaner from cydia. remove the tweak, clean your phone and reboot. and then try to reinstall everything again!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines