Jump to content

Ted2

Senior Member
  • Posts

    4,939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ted2

  1. Copy the game bundle ID & paste it in the iOSGodsAPMenu.plist.
  2. Hack updated to v1.2.1 - Dropped 32 bit support.
  3. What games have you tried? Try it on Pou & see if it still crashes.
  4. Someone made a tutorial about nullsub functions (which are the same) Altough, that's a painfull way imo, find strings which doesn't have too much xrefs, so you can find it easily. Edit: this comment is useless, DiDA said the same.
  5. The 0x after patched writes the new hex address on the offsets above
  6. yea with pre-hacked games
  7. If it works for you there is no need for others to test. /mark solved.
  8. You can check that by going to installed tweaks.
  9. but it did remove the tweak doesn't it?
  10. 'unrar missing' so install unrar from cydia
  11. Oh lol, I didn't read the entire thing, I just saw that line & someone has hooked xD. Sorry
  12. Cool, 'Send information to server' is a own created server which can controll some things of the hack? Or am I wrong lol
  13. I think that would work, I never really used it lol
  14. Not that I am aware of. But if the app is MS (Like Pou), you can open it in IDA & just use the function window ONLY. Because if you're going to look to the IDA view you'll be confused.
  15. You use it to crack games/apps so you can load the binary in IDA. Apple encrypts the binary, so you'll need clutch to decrypt it.
  16. @vanduc.thietke Mark Joka's answer as Solved
  17. Doesn't work for me, though I did buy it, lel.
  18. List me the features which are still working, so I can remove the others & keep updating. I have no idea what is & isn't working. I don't feel like testing it out either. So if you can make me a list for what is still working
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines