Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Im in I really just want that.
  2. Did you use Flex 2 in making this hack or IDA just converted to DEB?
  3. 2331
  4. @@DiDA Does this still works?
  5. 2329
  6. That tutorial in YouTube is just letting you download the app because he is advertising it. So he earns money while doing it... Maybe
  7. Well you don't need to install that app. You could just directly install HipStore
  8. Welp That's it... I tried looking here: http://iosgods.com/topic/17573-happy-iosgods-200k-members/ I just thought that maybe... Because I posted that exactly when iOSGods reached 200K members
  9. @@MickySoFine Is The MAJOR EVENT There is when iOSGods reached 200K members?
  10. Nice! Yours are cooler...
  11. Cool! Thanks for sharing.
  12. @@Kroniic Like This: Or This:
  13. and more
  14. Can you make the .GIF to be your avatar?
  15. everything is fine. Dont ask again
  16. But does it still work on your other phone?
  17. I thought this helped: Do it BY ORDER. Downgrade your LD64 and DarwinCC Tools: http://iosgods.com/t...10/#entry630360 Then follow this: http://iosgods.com/t...-9-32-bit-only/ Note: still works on 64 bit devices.
  18. Everyone here is naughty, Because of hacking.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines