Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Whats the link?
  2. wrong typing.... Edited.
  3. Thanks for the giveaway. But I am not participating.
  4. Who cares?
  5. add on skype? nahh. I changed my mind... BTW the new font is cooler thanks!
  6. Thank YOU! Now can you teach me on how you made this?
  7. Text(What you want on the signature, Or Avatar)[Optional]: Techarmor at the top left and iOSGods at bottom right Render Image(What image you want added to your signature or avatar): I like modern or Scary Colors(the colors you want for either your avatar or signature):Blue (if your making it modern) or Red (if its scary) Avatar or Signature: Signature Dimensions(Signature Default 500x200, Avatar deafult 400x400): Default Signature Thanks. I will be adding it in my Signature.
  8. well there you can do a hack for that but its not online anymore, what Im thinking is you could create your own server and edit it the way you like it.
  9. 2335
  10. well maybe it just didnt really worked on his.
  11. Renew Lease on WiFi. Have you tried that?
  12. Name it WheresJake
  13. well it already worked.
  14. on iFile go to /var/theos/bin and look if there is a file nic.pl if there are none reinstall Theos
  15. Can you show me the Path that your trying to go in?
  16. really? then why when I was on iOS 7.1.2 I Erased all and worked I was just experimenting if it will work. Many people said it didn't.
  17. Erase All Content and Settings... It wont update your OS version. So you could re-jailbreak again. And be sure to REMOVE EVERY TWEAK THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE RESET ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS.
  18. Ramen? what is that?
  19. 2334
  20. I must see if this is Rekt indeed
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines