Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Hacked App: Top Tank iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-tank/id925229581?mt=8 Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - High - High Score - All Tanks - High Best Kills - High Best Distance - High Best Time Hack Download Link: Press that ❤ (heart) button and the thanks button if you liked it. [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7/6 and lower users: /User Applications/AppNameAppName/Documents using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/AppName/Documents using iFile/Filza. iOS 8 users: /User Applications/AppName/Documents using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/AppName/Documents using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9 and higher read this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84-90/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - Me @hehe13 Here you go.
  2. No problem Note: Do not Update your LD64 and DarwinCC Tools You should make a Deb hacks now
  3. Same problem as me, I fixed my problem BTW here is how (if your asking how come I always say that I have the same problem as you, cuz I really have encountered many problems on Theos and each of them I fixed): Do it BY ORDER. Downgrade your LD64 and DarwinCC Tools: http://iosgods.com/topic/18959-clang-error-unable-to-execute-command-bus-error-10/#entry630360 Then follow this: http://iosgods.com/topic/18581-how-to-get-theos-working-on-ios-9-32-bit-only/ Note: still works on 64 bit devices.
  4. Lol. Dang it. What I meant by that is I can use cracks
  5. Who said that I made the crack I said "use a crack"
  6. Download it from other websites
  7. Im just a 12 yrs. old kid that knows how to use crack and hack alright
  8. Why need to subscribe when you could just use a crack?
  9. You should follow this tutorial to convert your hacks to deb (installer): http://iosgods.com/topic/16580-✯tutorial-making-a-simple-yet-effective-tweak-from-flex-2015✯/#entry532112
  10. You should follow this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/16580-✯tutorial-making-a-simple-yet-effective-tweak-from-flex-2015✯/#entry532112
  11. 2321
  12. Because, Because.
  13. As the title says he ruined it, Im making RockCreeper flood my notifications then Manong J pop up.
  14. NVM. Changed my mind
  15. is one of my answers are correct? http://iosgods.com/topic/20970-itunes-giftcard-giveaway-riddle-solve-this-to-find-the-prize/page-2#entry712662
  16. just posting
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines