Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Still don't get you.
  2. I like them except for Cracks and requests? I don't like cracked tweaks on the forum. Like this forum?
  3. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    818
  4. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    816
  5. Rook

    @xXxZahirSh3rxXx

    Do a poll
  6. Rook

    @xXxZahirSh3rxXx

    Let's start a petition.
  7. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    800 Jackpot!
  8. E can do something like the Apps Gone Free section but that would spam the board, right? Okay a Cydia section will be done. Give me some sub sections. I thought of a points system also, keeps the members alive and active. Ip.downloads costs around $50 and there's no hack selling here...
  9. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    798
  10. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    793
  11. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    789 wb!
  12. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    786
  13. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    784
  14. I dunno actually but I think it does. It's completely free for their launching stage.
  15. Use VPN One Click. I jave posted a premium subscription key here. Sorry, can't link it on phone.
  16. Which VPN do you use?
  17. Looks nice! You can also use ZenMate and I think there's one for Firefox also.
  18. gellybean777! Welcome to iOSGods!
  19. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    781
  20. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    777 llluminati
  21. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    775
  22. Hey ! Thanks for these kind words! We try our best to make this forum, our forum, a better user experience than any other ones out there. I'm glad you noticed this. Thanks for being a member here.
  23. Rook

    TYDLIG gon free!!

    Yay! Free Stuff! :thumbsup:
  24. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    764
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines