Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1083
  2. What's wrong?
  3. That's probably why but he never gave us the error he had..
  4. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1077
  5. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1067
  6. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1065
  7. iAPCrazy admin is friends with iPhoneCake where Galinfdo Jr. stays. He might have agreed that his hack should be on there but I do not know about the rest.
  8. Oh my eyes! I can't see your username
  9. Confirmed as not working properly. Topic locked until it's fixed.
  10. I used to be good at stills but then I left it.
  11. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1060
  12. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1058
  13. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1056
  14. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1054
  15. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1051
  16. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1049
  17. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1047
  18. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1045
  19. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1043
  20. I read it all. Spooky stuff.
  21. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1036
  22. I've used some Cinema 4D before and made some short videos. Does that count?
  23. Damn! Members think they're all on this page? Is that why nobody seems to understand the tutorial?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines