Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. There's 1,000 banned members MAX. If we include the incomplete registrations then we would be at 210,696 members currently.
  2. Can you try from another repo?
  3. Which repo are you getting it from?
  4. http://iosgods.com/topic/10757-tutorial-how-to-make-pvz-2-deb-hack-from-mikeyb-work-on-your-iphoneipadipod/
  5. I will grant your wish then
  6. Dawn of Titans, RoverCraft? lol
  7. You can't wish for more wishes..
  8. Good work buddy!
  9. They are. @@Diversityy Topic works.
  10. Hello and welcome!
  11. Looks good
  12. Only way to access App Data now is only by being Jailbroken or using this method: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84/
  13. I'll mail the eggs to you also Gracias amigo!
  14. I will mail you 3 boxes of eggs
  15. I think you're the only one who noticed the eggs.
  16. Wait a few more months
  17. Try Vshare, 25pp, Tongbu etc if AppCake's link is down.
  18. Hello and welcome to iOSGods!
  19. Welcome to iOSGods buddy! Hope you enjoy yourself.
  20. Added a 200,000 image thanks to @@Earthiest
  21. Have you tried contacting their support regarding this?
  22. We love you too and thank you!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines