Jump to content

TsukuneAono

Senior Member
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TsukuneAono

  1. @@Earthiest @@Lion-O @ @@MickySoFine Can you 4 or somebody else me a really cool Photo Manipulated, or Anime, or, something else Wall paper. Much Engrish am I right? Anyways I want a really dope wallpaper, you 4 are the best I know so far. I'd like something really creative Dimensions 1920x1080 (Anybody else is welcomed to try to help as well!)
  2. Wow, I'm super salty I can't do this
  3. Restore the phone using the Backup you should've made. Then rejailbreak. OR Update to IOS 9.3.3 which is actually really great, compared to 9.0.X. Make sure you update through Itunes and not OTA. You can go to ICU on Youtube and get the 4 year Certificate, so you don't have to reinstall the App every week (Or something like that).
  4. I just need something simple and cool looking.
  5. Thank you for updating this. I really enjoy using Hotspot.
  6. Much greatness. Imgur doesn't suck, I always upload there, maybe it's just a resolution problem. They look amazing keep making more! @@Amuyea
  7. Took me 8 hours just to get to the bottom!
  8. Mixtape probably hotter than everything else here! j.k. your work makes me moist
  9. @@KloniaX Its not Minecraft its Roblox! Roblox came b4 minecraft! Minecraft: 2009 Roblox: 2005 Roblox 2nd Release: 2006
  10. Meh. edit: if u play my username is TheRedux
  11. Nah, He could've added stars, and made the image darker.
  12. Yah circle is better
  13. @@Amuyea This is amazing! The Gif in the circle is a little weird but still amazing Good job, keep practicing and you'll get better. I promise!
  14. 1. Playing Games 2. Making GFX 3. Making Friends 4. Foruming
  15. @@Earthiest Pass the PSD
  16. These are really good. You should consider releasing in the Studio section. I'd love to see some more. Here's a tip, When you're resizing an image: Hold shift and grab a corner. If you resize it by trying to squish it to your dimension of your project it's going to get blurry. But holding shift keeps the images pixels in the correct size. I can't really explain it good, but I hope you get the gist.
  17. This made me giggle. This is amazing. I like the manipulation here, and the greens go together beautifully. Keep up the good work.
  18. This is no fail, I actually like how vibrant this is. Maybe it's the girl in the middle that makes you think 'fail'. I think if you found a new face for this and smoothed it in, maybe brighten it up, you'd have yourself a good lookin' image.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines