Jump to content

TsukuneAono

Senior Member
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TsukuneAono

  1. Haha, it looks great man! I like the upgrade. You should consider centering your Signature
  2. What's going on people! I'm going to be releasing some Signatures for the Anime Community and also doing request for this part of the community. I plan on releasing a ton of Free to use Anime Signatures that say simple things such as: "Anime Lover". I hope to see these signatures flourish as I myself improve my skill in Photoshop and signature making. Signature 1: Rias Gremory
  3. I've done 5 versions so far, I want to know the communities thoughts on all of them. Rate 1-10 and if you want feel free to give my pointers, describe things you didn't like, things I did good on, things that need to be removed, etc. https://iosgods.com/topic/31449-new-sig/
  4. Thank god, now I can actually save some time "hopefully". I'm looking for goodies!!
  5. This looks very nice, I do believe the font choice for "Senior Member" was a poor one.
  6. Thank you so much! Your support means a lot to me.
  7. Haha, You're right; I just realized that didn't look good at all.
  8. Yah, I just reworked it, so here's the new one
  9. I don't get how this even works. I'm going to use this method for another game and see if it helps, thank's man!
  10. It's pretty basic, but I enjoyed making this. Please rate out of 10 if you're willing to. Pretty much simple Photoshop and the use of changing layer styles to overlay and things. But I might try something a bit more 'fancy/use of effects/stocks' anyways, Gucci. V2 V3 V4 V5 a.ka OP 5
  11. Well, wasn't expecting this one!
  12. Did you complete the tutorial before you downloaded and enabled hack? Most of the time this causes a lot of errors.
  13. Can anyone confirm this working in 2016? If not I'll have this requested to be locked.
  14. Hey I don't believe it's working. If possible to update to latest version
  15. Hopefully this program works, always wanted to learn more languages!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines