Jump to content

Fallbigwave1

Senior Member
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fallbigwave1

  1. To get Crystal all you have to do is make the 50000.0 to 50000- then u get crystal dont forget the (-)
  2. Thx Just found out how to do mithril thx
  3. Is it possible to hack a server sided game? Maybe in the future?
  4. Iphone 6 Jailbroken 8.1.1 So I downloaded AutoTouch from cydia and it said it was Stable for 8.4. When it got downloaded I tried going into it And it crashed so I tried to go into cydia and remove it instead but cydia also crashed, How do I remove CYDIA apps without going into cydia?
  5. Dragons can you give me another link for download like adfly? Pls my mega app isnt working
  6. Have tried it, still nothing , but ill try do as he said tomorrow Btw which other apps than appcake are there?
  7. Have tried to restart router and I'm not able to use my mobile data since im on journey
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines