Jump to content

Fallbigwave1

Senior Member
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fallbigwave1

  1. Yeah I typed the right password , but it keeps loading . Btw how do I safemode?
  2. Device: Iphone 6 IOS: 8.1.1 Jailbroken. Hi guys, I found out that some of the downloads needs MEGA App to be able to download hacks and extract to ifile, I made an account it worked but when I tried to login it didn't work , I don't know if its because any cydia apps or anything but yeah it keeps loading all the time Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do? Cause I want some hacks really bad. I would really appreciate it , Thanks Love you Iosgods
  3. Dude it says its for fifa 15 when you are doing it in fifa 14 , I went into ini and didnt find the na
  4. I'm turning them on but nothing is happening, I'm waiting 1min .. Still nothing, pls help
  5. Thx Btw I cant click the spoiler button, It wont open Can you please remove it?
  6. Thx I kiss you "There was an error loading the preference bundle for Gameloft Unban Utility" pls help someone
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines