Jump to content

Deadfly

Senior Member
  • Posts

    177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deadfly

  1. How to off yourself? :pepe:

  2. Yeah, I agree with @Ted2 they should be located somewhere in the cloud. OmegaLUL
  3. Download link just redirects me to nothing.
  4. Yeah, it really is
  5. True, true. I think DiDA is working on compatibility
  6. There is a vip deb hack for the game though
  7. I dont think you can hack that game with IGG??
  8. When you're trying to make HoTM but you cant even hack PepeHands:frantic:

  9. I'm a senior So far I've enjoyed Rick and Morty.
  10. It's actually only running Substitute currently, not Substrate. Not to be the detail nazi lol.
  11. The IDA Program has been removed, also what hex editor should I use? Should I use HxD?
  12. Okay. Thank you Goodnight
  13. Would you mind sending the repo please
  14. Wait, so this doesn’t actually really have a use on iOS 11 atm since GamePlayer or other alternatives dont even work right now correct?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines