Jump to content

Deadfly

Senior Member
  • Posts

    177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deadfly

  1. If I have already installed the vfs version can I still install the tcp version?
  2. Glad you figured it out! Thanks for the tip too
  3. Oh yes. Yes. Yes I understand now!
  4. The feels when you have to change your status from “jailbroken” to “un-jailbroken”

    :pepe:

    1. bR34Kr

      bR34Kr

      :console: It'll be ok

    2. Deadfly

      Deadfly

      Can you make me a jailbreak for iOS 11.2.1 Kappa

    3. bR34Kr

      bR34Kr

      I don't know how

      Spoiler

      yet

       

  5. It doesn’t work on iOS 11. PepeHands
  6. All you have to do is enter one command lol
  7. This video was made before you could just press install in Filza. But they both do the same exact thing.
  8. just tap the screen with 3 fingers. you can also do it with 4 or 5 fingers.
  9. Watch the whole thing
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines