Jump to content

Dao Noob

Senior Member
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dao Noob

  1. I did, long long ago but most of the time it is "nothing is suspected" it just tell me why when spring board crash
  2. Hi guys today is a boring day with me so I just search for some games and find out vainglory. I played it before but it crash when I first open it, even safe mode not gonna fix it and I think it's because the iPhone's memory and I closed all apps in multitasking then do a fresh respring and switch in safe mode after that but still not fix the issue so now i'm about to give 1 more try again but still not work. These issue happened to other apps like dungeon hunter 5, modern combat 5... I'm using iPhone 6 iOS 8.4 jailbroken.
  3. I want to download it and play game when it downloading and when i go home i can read it im too pour to have internet connection at home i just only use my mom's hotspot sometimes to go on iosgods and thanks for telling me that there is no way to open .torrent
  4. why is it spoiler its not even important lets see what is it
  5. I want to know how to open it not download it but anyway i cant use appcake it doesnt show me where to put the link so i cant get on the website
  6. I cant open a file via appcake (im not really sure about it)Itransmission is totally fail with me everytime i download from itranmission or copy the link or download itnfrom safari and open it in Itranmission its always fail
  7. Awwwww i don't have a computer now and i only able to use public wifi so i gonna download some manga but my stupid website only have torrent thanks for your help we can close this topic now
  8. Hi guys can you pro guys please tell me how to open a torrent file, i use safari downloader to download it and save it via Filza but i can't open it i tried to open it via text viewer, image viewer,... Everything that listed when i click on the file but none of then work i used itranmission but it not work. If you can please help me thank you for reading and thanks if you help me. Note that my file type is xxxxx.torrent and it is set of images of anime. I have iphone 6 Ios8.4 jailbroken any help is useful so just post them in here even if it not work
  9. Does it work when you using ios because i don't have a computer
  10. Sign in and out game center not gonna work because coc save your village in your idevice so you have to delete it via ifile
  11. I did search on google: switch clash of clans account maybe i didnt see it i think someone can just lock this topic and delete it
  12. Hi this is my first topic in tutorials so i hope it will help you guys. so all you got to do is signout of gamecenter from settings and quit coc from multitasking. [Hidden Content] After that you can go back to coc (I recommended you to do a respring) and sign in with the other game center account(to make a new coc account) if you want to switch back to the old account just do everthing again and sign in your old gamecenter account after you delete the game from ifile.
  13. Its already illegal when you get on Iosgods and download hack
  14. is this for people that too lazy to get to school?
  15. Try use Xmodgame to see if there another hack for that game
  16. just get in safemode and see if the problem still continue or just remove the patch
  17. Hmm it show no suspect after all so i think this is now because of any tweaks i think you should get in safe mode and launch it again
  18. Nice i already know how but still want to see how other people do it
  19. Ok i will tag @DiDa and asked him
  20. Ok thanks i bookmarked it and how do you spoil something in your topic and is there any rules for spoil
  21. Hi guys today i visited a lot of topic and i saw mostof them have emotions that both simple sich as and some emotion that i never see before such as welcome, hugging, hit head to the wall. Is there a list of all available emotions in Iosgods?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines