Jump to content

Dao Noob

Senior Member
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dao Noob

  1. you don't have to be vip you can be a senior member or any rank: http://iosgods.com/topic/3477-info-how-can-you-get-promoted/
  2. Nice hope there are some anime I didn't watch
  3. reset safari in setting ( delete history and cookies)
  4. Dao Noob

    Count to 4,000

    2228
  5. did you try with google?
  6. unplug your modem and router, connect to wifi that have no accese to internet. Go to 192.168.1.1
  7. 192.168.0 or 192.168.1.1 i think the log in is the default username and password because most of it is the default unless the owner change it but i never change it, if i'm able to get in 192.168.1.1 than everything is solved but i can't
  8. My router is out of warranty so now my only hope is waiting for someone from the linksys community (because I'm using linksys) to answer me but it seem like there's no way to fix it without a computer
  9. never mind it was safemode because when i unlock it there's nothing pop up and my wallpaper still there. It different with when I'm getting in safe mode via tweak
  10. hi everyone, just some days ago, i accident reset my wireless router and now whatever the website I'm trying to get in, it always direct me to linksyssmartwifi.com to set up the wifi. I know this happen to everyone but when i get to that website i got the error. No matter how many times i try, it won't work even i downloaded the linksys application on AppStore and i still get the error. Before, somebody already set up my wifi with a computer so I don't get the error but it still appear when I try to go to 192.168.1.1 and that's thereason i reset my router. If there is a way to fix this error WITHOUT A COMPUTER it would help me a lot lot lot... Thank you very much for reading this and thank you even more for reply to this topic. I know this is a stupid topic and selfish because my wireless router not belong in here but i really got no where else to ask so please help me. Love you all
  11. Dao Noob

    Count to 4,000

    2223 rip topic
  12. can't find mywi cracker in flex
  13. i got it once and after I uninstall it i start to use it normally try go to cydia and look at installed tweaks and check if there still a suspicious tweak
  14. the screen really gone black is there a way to fix it and it's crash if everything free is on
  15. ok i got it now delete it before everyone know i gonna thanks him before using the repo
  16. use siri to reply to your friend message or reset all settings or update to ios 9
  17. What is his repo anyway he doesn't say which one is his repo
  18. lol i try ro get in safe mode by volume up button but then it boot up not in safe mode and i still don't know what is the problem
  19. @@Klepto@Existing atleast is there anyway beside restore because i don't want to loose my jailbreak
  20. Hi guys today I'm just playing a game, once I clicked on it, it's freeze. After that, I reset my phone by pressing home button and sleep button at 1 time until the apple logo appear and it stuck in that until now. So the problem is easy to solve but my main problem is I DONT HAVE a computer so I can't restore and I'm lazy to go out to the Apple Store and I have a question is: I just reset my phone I didn't jailbreaking or anything so this is strange it only happen while jailbreak fail. Please help iPhone 6 iOS 8 Jailbroken 1~3 months
  21. nice job man i have something to reward you
  22. Restore and jailbreak again keep doing it over and over
  23. Activator, anchor, apex2, app cake, Appeta, appsync, auto touch, betterwifi7, bio protect, bypassx, bytafont2, crash reporter, cydelete, display recorder, dock and roll, filza, flex2, flip control center, gamegem, iapcrazy, icleaner pro, ifile, infinidock, iosterminal, locapiapstore, prefdelete, Safari downloader plus, springtomize3, stealth cam, tage, virtual home, winter board, xmodgame and fonts and themes and system tweak
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines