Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. Where can I find the official repo for IGG? I tried searching it but I keep getting results for the cracked ver of IGG
  2. Would rather not try so I don't mess up the jailbreak I'm guessing you said you use gameplayer and IGG?
  3. Does it work? Or is there an alternative app that works?
  4. :shrug: it's alright
  5. Yeah but I'm not play to win and I'm still enjoying it
  6. Dynasty blades
  7. More than likely you bought the wrong VIP package. Might have to PM DiDA
  8. Uninstall hack from Cydia then reinstall Turn off auto win
  9. I wonder how many people know what it means
  10. It works!! already installed some hacks again!!
  11. first thing I did haha. didn't see anything
  12. but am I willing to risk it!?
  13. ​does it work? don't want to end up breaking my phone
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines