Iamasshole
Senior Member-
Posts
231 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Iamasshole
-
Monster Super League v4.2.4 Jailed Cheats +4
Iamasshole replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Thanks! -
Introducing iOSGods Auto Updater (Auto/Self Updating Tweaks)
Iamasshole replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
Incredible. Can’t wait to jailbreak so I can do this -
How do you get “detected?”
Iamasshole replied to Iamasshole's topic in PUBG MOBILE's PUBG Discussions
Hahah so as long as you seem legit, you’re good! -
Does one get detected by some sort of security/anti-cheat program or simply by other players reporting you and devs looking into it?
-
Game freezes when opening
Iamasshole replied to AerMegildur's question in PUBG MOBILE's Help & Support
This is strange, since LTE is the problem. Try WiFi again? -
Save Game The BlockHeads Hack (All Versions) +2 Cheats!
Iamasshole replied to Rainfall's topic in Save Game Cheats
@DiDAcan you please help me to try and figure this out? I have no idea where to place the file and no one is responding -
Save Game The BlockHeads Hack (All Versions) +2 Cheats!
Iamasshole replied to Rainfall's topic in Save Game Cheats
Any idea in which folder to copy the hacked file to? -
Save Game The BlockHeads Hack (All Versions) +2 Cheats!
Iamasshole replied to Rainfall's topic in Save Game Cheats
Hi does this work for multiplayer servers? If I join a random one? -
I love your eyepatch..it looks like it covers your eye efficiently
-
Ohhhh snap thanks!
-
All good! Playing the game legitimately and I’m addicted, so never mind heh. Don’t want to get banned from this bad boy. Thanks a lot for your help regardless of the results
-
Thank you but yes I’ve tried those steps and still get an error. I’m wondering if there’s another way to restore it..
-
Hmm, good idea! I'll try it out, thank you EDIT: Nothing, man. I've tried to switch to iTunes restore engine as well, and nothing there. Is there a way to restore it from iTunes itself? I heard something about that.
-
Oh yeah but I just need help with that one error code: -1 Find my iPhone is off for sure, and there are no ongoing backups. I'm at odds here trying to find out what it could be..