Jump to content

Iamasshole

Senior Member
  • Posts

    231
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iamasshole

  1. Hello, I'm just commenting about the Smule Hack you posted. Is it possible for you to add the IPA file so that I may install it via Cydia Impactor? iOSGods App does not work for me. Please let me know via message or just a reply to this. 

    Thank you!

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      It works fine for me, the same ipa

    2. Iamasshole

      Iamasshole

      Could you please just post the real IPA file so that I can use Cydia?

    3. Iamasshole

      Iamasshole

      So how about that IPA? :D

  2. Is it possible to get the IPA file? My App isn't working well
  3. A user stated that it was for iOS 11 and lower, since iOS 12 users were crashing, like myself
  4. I have no clue man, I’m having the same problem! Hope it can be resolved
  5. I have had the same issue and I have no idea how to fix it. As soon as I sing 1-2 songs, it crashes and I can’t open it back up. I have to reinstall. Same for you?
  6. Thank you! Just realized my old iPhone 5s is on 10.3.3 🤤. Going to jailbreak that as soon as I find out how!
  7. This is incredible. Amazing job!!!!
  8. Wow, you jailbroken users have it made!!
  9. New era just means that non-jailbroken users can toggle hacks on and off (I think). This game is just buggy and our devs are constantly battled by PUBG’s security team (anti-cheat).
  10. How does it work for non JB if we don't have game guardian?
  11. How does it work for non JB if we don't have game guardian?
  12. I was warned on very first game on a guest account. (Before killing any enemies) ”your data has changed” and was kicked out of the game
  13. Got banned faster than you can say “Quidditch”
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines