Iamasshole
Senior Member-
Posts
231 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Iamasshole
-
That's okay! I was just trying to figure out if that was a viable option. I'd have to learn all about those blobs first I'm clueless. Thanks a lot for your help, though. Much appreciated!
-
Hi guys, I'm attempting to add a hacked save game to Pixel Gun 3D I'm getting "error code -1"from iBackupBot on both my iphone 6s iOS 11.3 and iphone 5s iOS 10.3.3. I've tried all of the tips on here: http://www.icopybot.com/blog/tag/restore-error to no avail. It's a fresh, non-encrypted and local iTunes backup, but that pesky little error code gets in the way of importing the savegame. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
-
Damn! Not even with that Prometheus program?
-
TuT How to install Savegame cheats on iOS 8.3 & above [Jailbreak Only]
Iamasshole replied to castix's topic in Tutorials
This does not work for non-jailbroken devices (iOS 11) -
Hey guys, just like the title says, I was using iBackupBot to try to install a save game on my ios 11.3 iPhone 6s, and I noticed that, for my iphone 5s GSM, there was a backup for last year, for the iOS 10.0.2.......... Can I somehow find that in iTunes and restore it to 10.0.2? It's currently in 10.3.3. Thanks!
-
Same issue here
-
Hacking and Detection
Iamasshole replied to Iamasshole's topic in Monster Super League Club's Discussions
Hahah don’t worry you’ll be just fine ?. I mean, unless this time you won a battle with low level monsters. -
I’d like to see some coop games too!
-
Save Game Heroes and Castles 2 (All Versions)
Iamasshole replied to BJorn_LuLszic's topic in Save Game Cheats
Works like a charm, thank you! iOS 11 just so people know -
Start the game with the phone turned in landscape mode
-
thanks!
-
Kritika: The White Knights v5.24.3 Jailed Cheats +12
Iamasshole replied to Rook's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
It's true it doesn't hehe. What's the Instant EX Gauge Fill? -
Kritika: The White Knights v5.24.3 Jailed Cheats +12
Iamasshole replied to Rook's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
hey thank you! GOing to test this out -
DIY Hack Hollywood Story v2.0 (All Versions) Hack! - No Jailbreak Required!
Iamasshole replied to mikeyb's topic in DIY Cheats
EDIT: Sorry, I should have read the hacking part before commenting. I'm quite the fool. Thank you! -
Hacking and Detection
Iamasshole replied to Iamasshole's topic in Monster Super League Club's Discussions
I meant that I shouldn’t share files at all, in any way. It’s against the rules. Just get VIP -
Hacking and Detection
Iamasshole replied to Iamasshole's topic in Monster Super League Club's Discussions
Sorry, but it's against the rules to share files! -
Hacking and Detection
Iamasshole replied to Iamasshole's topic in Monster Super League Club's Discussions
Oh yeah I can use it! I’m using then non-jail broken version of the hack. It works even in iOS 11 -
Hacking and Detection
Iamasshole replied to Iamasshole's topic in Monster Super League Club's Discussions
I think you've got it right, Jt, Since this post, I've decided to kind of go all out hacking it, minus winning unrealistic battles in League, and only polishing off the Titan when it's at a percent I would normally handle. The rest, I've been doing colossus, dragon, and all dungeons at 11-30 second speeds with no ban so far. Will post back whenever that hammer comes down, though, if it does! Thanks for the reply -
For this app, since I had started the game months ago without hacking, I didn't want to use a throaway ID and start anew... So I've been playing with paranoia that I'll be banned within days. The consolation prize is that I'll get more sleep once I'm forced into withdrawal when I stop playing horribly addicting game. I'm not sure if the MSL security program monitors and flags you when: 1. You deal an unrealistic amount of damage. (ex. 1,000,000 damage on a level where the highest damage dealt was 300,000). 2. You have a unrealistic "Victory." (ex. You enter a stage designed for 4 level 60s with 3 level 50s, and a random noob you want to level.) 3. You defeat a level too quickly. (ex. The fastest The final stage of collosus was ever done was 5 minutes, but you polished it off within 30 seconds.) Also, do they have some sort of leaderboard? Would hate to see my name at the top of the list on a stage doing 879,858,984,877 damage. What I've been doing so far is: 1. Avoiding unrealistic victories (ex. 3x lvl 50, 1x lvl 1 mon against 4x lvl 60s) 2. Only fighting Astromon League battles I know I'd win with non-hacked version (still iffy about even going to AL, though) 3. Taking my time to kill Golems and clearing other stages (even if the battle can be won in 20 seconds, I allow up to 2 minutes depending on the level of farming I'm doing) 4. Avoiding dragons and Collosus Dungeons COMPLETELY. They're both unrealistic with my team of 4x 50s. 5. Avoiding clan conflict completely. 6. Avoiding region defense battles unless there's a small % of life left to finish of the boss and no one is "currently in battle." I'll strike then. Now, I know I wrote too much, but am I doing too much? Am I doing too little?
-
Currently, I've got my old iPhone with the Non-Jailbroken hacked version of MSL and my new iPhone with The non-hacked version. Since the non-jailbroken version of the hack doesn't have the modmenu, this is a good solution for me to switch back and forth between the One-Hit-Kill and non-hacked app--but want a better solution, if it's out there. Basically I'm wondering if it would be fine if I could have the hacked version of MSL (non-jailbroken) and the appstore version on my phone at the same time. Will it mess with anything or are both apps isolated in this manner? If I can do this, is there a certain order of downloading? ex. 1: Install the appstore version first, somehow rename it, then install the sideloaded hacked IPA after. ex. 2: Install the appstore version, place it in another folder in the home screen (in the case that I can't rename it, so I could know which app is hacked and which app is not), then install the hacked app and leave that one in homescreen. Thanks!