Jump to content

Iamasshole

Senior Member
  • Posts

    231
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iamasshole

  1. Well dang, man. There has to be some sort of fix. I wonder if it’s the hack, or if the AppStore version would cause the same bug. Anyway, better off playing another game until a fix is found IMO
  2. There’s a sound bug for me that is constantly making the “getting hurt” sound effect. Any fix?
  3. @DanYal do you think you could add a separate .IPA for those of us that would like 15x or 20x and don’t mind the high ban risk? I’d really appreciate that!
  4. I’m coming from the non-jail broken side of things, but it seems like you get to switch between 5x-30x ATK, HP, DEF modification. This means you’re 5-30 times more powerful, essentially.
  5. Oh dang...even 10x? I kind of wanted to be banned lol this game is taking up my time! Gotta be forced out ya know?
  6. Is anyone constantly hearing the "Getting hurt" sound effect while playing the game? It's incredibly annoying lol, and intrusive when trying to listen for footsteps. I have to turn my sound off completely. Am I the only one experiencing this?
  7. It’s not only this hack that’s revoked. Even my other easy install with the no grass slider was, too.
  8. Either of these would be the bees knees
  9. Hahah yeah, the new gun was a laser for me so I guess you’re right! shoot in bursts like you would normally and hope they don’t report you lol
  10. Uhhh, maybe you’re right...I tested this hack and unless the new weapon is a total laser, there’s no recoil
  11. Hmm, I can’t really see “No Recoil” as undetected...that changed game data, no? Maybe “No Grass,” since it’s client-side.
  12. Basically what the title says... I'm using the 5x stats hack, and I'm wondering where is most efficient for me to farm. Where do you all usually go? (If runs are fast and you don't die) Thanks!
  13. Any possibility of an easy install for this hack? It’s amazing!
  14. Did you try searching for a client-side hack only? For example, if you searched for “Hide Grass/Trees” code, would you get kicked out?
  15. No no I was saying that using “No Recoil” is risky and may get you banned. Be careful!
  16. At least one person has gotten banned from using “No recoil” and other server-side cheats. (Cheats that directly alter game data) ”no grass/trees” should be safe, because it’s technically client-side (only affects what you see on your own phone)—but don’t quote me on that.
  17. Does this mean that the enemy also has increased stats?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines