Jump to content

GodsTheBest

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GodsTheBest

  1. Ahh yeah now i know what the problem is, i need The US one.. thanks man
  2. Oh thanks bro but it's not that, I'm not getting the pop up that shows The ID For me to save and give to Xiaov ha
  3. I'm having probs, i see Mod the Activate code Thing in settings, but when I open the game app, the pop doesn't show, any reasons why?
  4. this game is awesome!! Didn't think this would be a good app... Thank you for the hacks all features work for me!
  5. Wrong place to reply lol I meant send a message 

  6. Pinsir is always out the front of my road, didn't know it was very rare thank you for this topic
  7. when you can't catch a Pokemon no matter how many times you try that means their on to you for cheating
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines