-
Posts
309 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Tjabooo
-
With this tweak you will get circular icons on your homescreen, INCLUDING FOLDERS! This can be a bit buggy like when you re-spring they will be back to normal but you have to swipe between your pages like 3-5 times for all the icons to become circular again. Repo: [hide] http://gmoran.me/repo/ [/hide] Tweak: [hide] Circa [/hide] How to use the tweak: [hide] Install the tweak, go to Settings > Circa. Check 'Enable' if it isn't enabled already. Then you can press 'Icon Border Color' choose whatever you want a white or black icon border. Then once you're done setting it up just restart your springboard and voilá, you're done. [/hide]
-
oops
-
What Tweak?
-
Hello, I'm Editing This Topic With A Completely NEW Method And A New Layout As The First One Got Patched. This Tutorial Is Much More Complicated And Takes A Lot Longer And Is A Bit Harder. But It's Worth It In My Opinion. This Might Get Patched Soon I Don't Know. DISCLAIMER: I Am NOT Responsible For ANY Bans Using This Method! It's Your Responsibility And NOT Mine! Be Careful If You Want To Play On An Account You've Spent Money On Or You Care About! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Hidden Content] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Settings / Keybinds: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Hidden Content] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ↓↓↓ Now You're Done! It Might Get Patched Again! If You Get The Error After Finishing A Game Follow The Steps Down Below ↓↓↓ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Hidden Content] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Credits: - Indian Nova (YouTube) I'm Not Exactly Sure This Is The Guy Who Made This But It's The Person I Got This Method From So Therefor I'm Giving The Credits To Him. If You Know Who The Real Creator Is Please Comment That And Give Me Some Proof Or Something And I'll Change The Credit ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bada Bing, Bada Boom
- 2,305 replies
-
- 2152
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mod Menu Hack Last Day On Earth: Survival v1.46.0 +36 FREE Hacks
Tjabooo replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Damn son -
Mod Menu Hack Dead Trigger 2 Free iOS Hack!
Tjabooo replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
tnx -
Even though in Control Panel > System it says "Windows not activated"? I just want to be 100% sure.
-
So I can update Windows without my PC getting destroyed and I won't be able to use it?
-
Hello, one of my computers is currently running Windows 7 KB958488 and it's a pirated/cracked software. Now I can barely do anything on this computer because of this old software, so I was wondering if you could update it with me still being able to use it eventhough it's pirated/cracked. I really don't want to end up destroying this computer so I needed to make sure before I do it. Thanks!
-
WutWhy
-
What unit is it? It's different for all units.
-
Mod Menu Hack Injustice 2 v6.6.0 +6 Cheats!
Tjabooo replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
lol -
Mod Menu Hack [ViP] Asphalt 8: Airborne v8.6.0 +13 Cheats!
Tjabooo replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Skrr -
Mod Menu Hack MARVEL Future Fight Cheats v11.3.1 17++
Tjabooo replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Well. I'm crying myself to sleep now. -
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Tjabooo replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Sooo... umm... *cough* well. 800 TOUSAND FREAKING VIEW HOLY MOTHER OF HELL OH MY GOSH XDDDDDD- 43,384 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mod Menu Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats (Auto Update) +8
Tjabooo replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Holy mother of God -
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Tjabooo replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
k cool i dont even use it i dont even know why im commenting this as i dont use this cheat nor even have touched this game. -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
Tjabooo replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Gj!