-
Posts
309 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Tjabooo
-
Modded/Hacked App: Critical Ops By Critical Force Oy Bundle ID: com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/critical-ops/id1017717218?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4 Mod Requirements: - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS. - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia). - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia). Hack Features: - Wallhack - Able to see targets (including teammates) through walls Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/ Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/ For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/ Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice. STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it. STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen. STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below. STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If the hack is a Mod Menu, the cheat features can be toggled in-game. STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game. NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues. Credits: - @caoyin Cheat Video/Screenshots: N/A
- 44 replies
-
- 132
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mod Menu Hack Asphalt Legends Unite Cheats (Auto Update) +2
Tjabooo replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Pap pap -
Help/Support How to crack iOS App Binary on iOS 11?
Tjabooo replied to GamerOPS's topic in Help & Support
But wdym slight aimbot? TBH idk if that's possible on critical ops. Maybe idk -
Help/Support How to crack iOS App Binary on iOS 11?
Tjabooo replied to GamerOPS's topic in Help & Support
Why do you beg so much for critical ops hacks then? -
Help/Support How to crack iOS App Binary on iOS 11?
Tjabooo replied to GamerOPS's topic in Help & Support
What would you do if I said I have a working version that I'm using? -
Help/Support How to crack iOS App Binary on iOS 11?
Tjabooo replied to GamerOPS's topic in Help & Support
Why do u care so much about critical ops? There is a working criticalvopd wallhack -
Help/Support Pixel Gun 3D Method not working
Tjabooo replied to DoggyCrazy's topic in Help & Support
Try it with Game Center or iCloud then -
Tweak Hack MagicLikesMeter +1 [FREE STORE]
Tjabooo replied to Tulak Hord's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
No u -
Mod Menu Hack Sniper 3D: Gun Shooting Games Cheats (Auto Update) +7
Tjabooo replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you -
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Tjabooo replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Skrr skrr- 43,384 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mod Menu Hack Asphalt Legends Unite Cheats (Auto Update) +2
Tjabooo replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Oof -
Please check out this topic: for information on how to get iGMM's to work on iOS 11
-
Chamber 19 Steam Code! I know none of u prob own VR or know what chamber 19 is but still, you’ll have more games to brag to your friends about To enter: Comment “Gimme Gimme” I will use a RNG too decide what person who wins and btw I’ll be checking if u reacted so don’t try and cheat Ends: 07/08/2018 More: If this post reaches 10 posts I’ll give away another game
- 18 replies
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
-
App Admin for iOS 11 is FINALLY out! Yes I’m a bit late but I mean, is guud Repo: [hide] http://test.unlimapps.com/ [/hide] Enjoy downgrading your games and bypassing the patch for free iAP
- 24 replies
-
- 62
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DIY Hack Call of Mini Infinity ~ MEGATHREAD (ALL VERSIONS)
Tjabooo replied to Diversityy's topic in DIY Cheats
No u -
If anyone wants to get ass beat, add me (alt account for cheating lol) and we can 1v1. And no cheats are allowed so it'll be more fair. Btw my KD is 35 lmfao Name: Tjaboro
-
In this topic I'll be showing you how you can kick people off your internet, or maybe have some fun trolling your neighbors DISCLAIMER: I am NOT responsible for any illegal action, or damage you cause with this. This is your response and only use it if you're some big troll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Programs: [Hidden Content] How to use: [Hidden Content] Now you're done But as I said, this is for educational purposes ONLY! Do not use this for any illegal action! Hope you found this useful, and say goodbye to the neighbors using your WiFi . Oh and by the way, this works on neighbors WiFi's as well.
- 14 replies
-
- 29
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cracktool3 beta4 by julioverne for iOS 11
Tjabooo replied to Cycas's topic in iOSGods Archives's General Cydia
no u
